Sunday, July 05, 2009

Kargil War - Pakistani Army surrenders and accepts bodies

The Pakistani Army puts up a white flag and accepts the slain bodies of its officers in this damning video. Pakistan lost more than 4000-6000 soldiers in the Kargil war, while India lost 500 soldiers. Pakistan generally disowned the bodies of most of its soldiers but accepted a few senior officers.

According to the information fed to every Pakistani, the Kargil war was fought by mujahideen and not by Pakistani Army regulars. This video shows the Pakistan Army very clearly involved at Kargil. They did'nt count on ace videojourno Kunal Verma, filming the whole event. Nor did they count on being outclassed in combat, yet again, by an Indian.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I dream the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Hi, as you may already discovered I am fresh here.
I will be happy to receive some assistance at the beginning.
Thanks in advance and good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Long time lurker, thought I would say hello! I really dont post much but thanks for the good times I have here. Love this place..

Anonymous said...

hi everybody


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hello dude!

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.