The Lost Temples of India part 1
The Lost Temples of India part2
The Lost Temples of India part3
The Lost Temples of India part 4
The Lost Temples of India part 5
The Lost Temples of India part 6
Jesus in Kashmir,India(BBC Documentry)-1
Jesus in Kashmir,India(BBC Documentry)-2
Jesus in Kashmir,India(BBC Documentry)-3
"When you wish upon a star,
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you"
1. Accelerate development : Aspiration of the youth,
2. Empower villages,
3. Mobilize rural core competence for competitiveness,
4. Seed to Food: Backbone for agricultural growth
5. Defeat problems and succeed,
6. Overcome problems through partnership,
7. Courage in combating calamities,
8. Connectivity for societal transformation,
9. Defending the nation: Our pride and
10. Youth movement for Developed India 2020.
Accelerate Development: Aspiration of the youth
Mobilizing rural core competence for competitiveness
Seed to Food: Backbone for agricultural growth
Defeat the problems and succeed
Overcome the impact of disaster through partnership
Courage in combating calamities
We are the children of Sea waves,
Sea waves are my friends.
When they become angry,
Sea waves give the challenges.
God has given the courage,
To challenge the sea waves.
And we will succeed,
We will succeed
With Almighty’s grace.
Connectivity for societal transformation
Defending the nation: Our pride
Youth movement for Developed India 2020
"When you wish upon a star,This poem is true to all of us, and particularly for our youth and if they aim great, I am sure they will reach close to the target or the target.
Makes no difference who you are,
Anything your heart desires,
Will come to you”
1. A Nation where the rural and urban divide has reduced to a thin line.Finally let me thank each one of you for showering your love and affection on me throughout the last five years by your cooperation and support.
2. A Nation where there is an equitable distribution and adequate access to energy and quality water.
3. A Nation where agriculture, industry and service sector work together in symphony.
4. A Nation where education with value system is not denied to any meritorious candidates because of societal or economic discrimination.
5. A Nation which is the best destination for the most talented scholars, scientists, and investors.
6. A Nation where the best of health care is available to all.
7. A Nation where the governance is responsive, transparent and corruption free.
8. A Nation where poverty has been totally eradicated, illiteracy removed and crimes against women and children are absent and none in the society feels alienated.
9. A Nation that is prosperous, healthy, secure, peaceful and happy and continues with a sustainable growth path.
10. A Nation that is one of the best places to live in and is proud of its leadership.
Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
TECH-SOLUTION: Dr. Ranganayakulu Bodavala with his LED-based home lights at Chintapally in Andhra Pradesh.
Growth at 9 per cent for the next 13 years would still only get us a real GDP that China will have surpassed by 2007
This could be the New Bihar Story. From the thousand-year-old ruins of an ancient university, a blueprint is being unveiled to build a world-class institute of learning...